Music

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Selena Gomez - Spunky

Selena Gomez 'gets' what it's like to crave independence.
The actress-and-singer stars in Getaway, an action film about a young woman whose car is commandeered by a former race-car driver.
Selena plays The Kid and while her name might be ambiguous, the 21-year-old can really relate to the way her character feels.



'The Kid is spunky and edgy and really cool. I get her angst and why she's that way.. with her dad and the frustration of her wanting to be on her own,' she mused to Flicks and Bits.
'She knows a lot about cars and technology, which I know nothing about [laughs], so that was interesting for me and a big challenge to familiarise myself with.'
Ethan Hawke takes the lead role in the movie.
Spring Breakers star Selena learnt a great deal from working with the Hollywood actor.
'He probably doesn't realise it, but every time Ethan speaks I take away so many pearls of wisdom. I had my first script, the first draft, when we were rehearsing. I would put 'Ethan' on the side and just write down quotes of what he would say because he just has so much knowledge [laughs]. I had so much fun working with him and I learned so much,' she gushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment